In this week's episode, I have compiled a list of the 10 most asked questions by beginner students in their first lesson.
Some of these might be questions you were afraid to ask or didn't even know you should.
Below are the ten questions covered in this episode.
- Do you have to have natural ability or natural talent?
- Why is guitar music (TAB) upside down?
- How long will it take me to learn?
- How long should I practice for?
- What guitar should I buy?
- Should I use a Pick or my fingers?
- Why do my fingers hurt?
- Do I need to be able to read music?
- Am I too old to learn guitar?
- Are My Finger too short?
Guitar Zero by Gary Marcus